Monday, May 14, 2012

Shalum, Jared, and I went to Utah over the weekend because Shalum had a Primerica conference Saturday. We had a fun time in Utah! I got a jogging stroller and some perty shoes! Plus we got to see Shalum's brother Shawdo! His friend, Caulon, also joined us for the day. It was the first time Shawdo had seen Jared. And of course I got some pictures of them together! It's been quite a while since we've seen him. He had moved up to Montana a while ago and had recently moved back to Utah, so we were excited to see him again!
Here we all were at Shalum's conference. Shalum got recognized for making so many sales. He went on stage and got a gift. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of it :( because I had taken Jared out to change his diaper. I got back in time to see him walking across the stage but not in time to get my camera out.


I love this picture of Uncle Shawdo and Jax! 




Caulon, Jared, and Shawdo






No comments: