Monday, May 21, 2012

Nooooo....not yet!

Today is a momentous occasion. But not in a good way. You see I had a huge baby shower. Huge. Who's got great friends and family? This girl does! A lot of my peeps showed up. I'm pretty sure it was the event of the year, some might even say of the century. And I would agree! With so many there, you can imagine all the diapers I got. I got TONS! I still have some newborns and size 1's that Jax has grown out of. He's in size 2's and I (gasp) am down to the last few diapers in the last size 2 diaper package. I have a few size 3 packages, but they're still too big for him. The last few days I've kept checking and re-checking to see if perhaps I've missed a package or two of the size 2's, and alas, I had not. So I actually had to buy my FIRST diapers for my little man. Oh the horror! So here is the start of buying many, many, many, many more diapers in the future. The joys of parenthood!
These are THE diapers.

He'll probably move to 3's here shortly, but I'm in need of 2's now. I just can't get over that I actually had to buy diapers today. :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

It is a joyous moment you get to buy your first, but when you do and see the price it is like OUCH! But you look at that baby and the smile returns... HUGS