Thursday, May 17, 2012

Feeding Time!

Jax loves eating rice cereal! He often tries to devour it. Before I even have the spoon to his mouth he comes at it and makes a growling noise. It's the cutest thing. We've also learned to use more than one spoon because he likes to take the spoon from me and feed himself, plus more than one spoon has landed on the floor. He's pretty good at getting it in his mouth....but sometimes he gets his eye instead. And when he's helping mom direct the spoon, we often get his nose.




 Mom, seriously, I got this. I don't need your help.



 This is the funniest face! Love it!

 Mom, give it to me.




How many times do I have to tell you, mom?! I got this!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love it.. I love to come and read about your journey of being Jax's Mom.. It makes my heart swell and I want to cry with joy in my heart.. I am so glad that Jax came to you all and that he loves you.. his little face seems to lite up and I love it that I can look and see that he looks like you all also! HUGS