Thursday, December 13, 2012

Crochet headband projects

I have been a crocheting machine lately. And what, do you ask, have I been crocheting? Flower headbands. They're easy and fairly quick to make. And I enjoy making them. I'm thinking about selling some, in fact I even have a few customers already. Here are some samples of what I've made already....
First off, are my four models: Tamra, Taylor, Mummy dearest, and Lacey. Each modeling the headband I made for them.




And here's me, modeling one of my own I made myself.





If you saw the post about the lights on Temple Square then you saw the pictures of me wearing this headband.
I love this headband! So pretty.

My cute niece, Ella, with her birthday cake on her face and a Fairy Princess Daisy Chain Crown on her head!
And no, I did not name this. I got it off ravelry.com the other night. That sight is awesome!


Now to learn more patterns and designs....


1 comment:

Courtney said...

Candice, if you start to sell them please let me know.. We have TONS of girls out here :)
I would totally be a customer, and if you make a fb page I will help you share it and try to help you get business :)
You are an amazing person.. you have so many wonderful talents :)