Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A little update on the fam...but mostly Jared!

So our little J man is 16 months old. Can you believe that?! He's getting so big now. His favorite toys are his soccer balls. He'll dribble them around the house with his little feet. It's the cutest thing. He'll put them to his forehead, heading it the way his dad does. He especially loves throwing them down the stairs to the basement. The moment I open the basement door he immediately goes in search of a ball. He is also sooo full of energy, and he is constantly climbing something. Usually something he shouldn't be climbing! I absolutely love this kid! Even though he's giving me gray hair! And yes, I found a couple grays a few months ago, much to my despair.

Yesterday evening I was watching Breaking Dawn part 2 and at one part the wolves were chasing a couple vampires and there was a lot of snarling, growling, and fangs (from the wolves, not the vampires!) and Jared was mesmerized and kept giggling. He LOVES dogs. Perhaps it is about time to get him one? We shall see. Or perhaps he was laughing at the violence. He does often laugh when I get hurt, or when Shalum threw his back out last month and could barely move he hurt so bad. Yeah, that made Jared really laugh, the crazy kid! But I'm pretty sure it was his love of dogs that was making him giggle during the movie. :) After all 'dog' was his third word he spoke.


Here are a few current pics of the kid


 Shalum claims he's in great need of a haircut. I totally disagree. He has a little mullet in the back and a little mohawk on top. 
Party in the back and party in the front.
I am not ready for him to have his first haircut yet. 
And what mom wants, mom gets!

 We were over at Aunt TamTam's house last week or so, and they (Jared and the twins) all love these chairs. But there's only two of them :( So Taylor went and sat on her brother!

 Hugging his giraffe. He loves that thing! 
It was a present from his birthmom, Kylia.

Having fun in the back of the deuce and a half with dad.
(Dad's to the right, out of the picture. He apparently wasn't picture worthy. Just kidding, he was sweeping all the leaves out)

Just a little update on me. I had my hair cut and dyed a couple weeks ago. A couple of patches were dyed blonde. And I love it! Here's a lovely pic of moi.


Shalum's much the same, won't change his hair style any time soon. He says his length is the perfect length. And apparently I'm obsessed with hair right now, since I keep talking about it. I don't actually have a current picture of Shalum (current as in, the last couple months). Shalum and I take more pictures of Jared than of ourselves. It's a rare moment when we find ourselves in a picture. The only reason I took the one of me from above was to show my pretty hair on facebook for all my friends to see! 

No comments: