Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Temple Square Christmas Lights

Friday night, before the sealing, we went to see the lights on Temple Square. I had only been once before and that was December 2003, just a few months after Shalum and I had married. I've been wanting to go back ever since but we never made the time to go. Shame on us. The lights are so beautiful. Almost every tree is lit up with lights. We went with our friends, Spencer, Criscell, and their son Alex. And it just so happens we ran into my cousin Russ, as well. The rest of the family, my aunt, uncle, and other cousins, were there as well, but didn't see them. Aunt Pauline called me to try and find each other, but it didn't happen. Oh well, another time.



 I have no idea why this picture uploaded upside down.

Spencer, Criscell, and Alex

I loved the lights on this tree!
We had to get pictures in front of it.

Criscell and I


The nativity on the fountain with hundreds of candles surrounding it. It was something beautiful to see.

There were literally hundreds of these tealight candle holders. Some with pictures like this, others with Christmas sayings. There were many that had 'Merry Christmas' in a different language. It was awesome.

No comments: