Thursday, December 16, 2010

Small Blessings

So the furnace is working now! Hurrah Hurrah! The previous owners did some really weird things with the wiring and a whole lot of other things. They are at this moment getting the thermostat hooked up. We are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel! And my house is much warmer than it was when I woke up this morning. It was below 50, I think I may have already stated that in the previous post, but whatever, there it is again.

Now I love taking long showers. And when I have to hurry and take a short shower, it's still considered a long shower by most peoples standards, according to my husband anyway. And I often run out of hot water by the end of my shower, or at the very least, starting to run out of it. But this morning while my house was absolutely freezing, I'm not even going to comment on how cold the tile floor was in the bathroom...oh wait, I just did mention, oh well, it was very cold. So as I was saying, while the house was freezing, I had a glorious hot shower that never ran out of hot water, never even started to run out. And it was the same length of time as they normally are. I think Heavenly Father took pity on me. :)

So I must give thanks to Him for this small blessing :) Thanks ever so much!

No comments: