Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Grand America Hotel

So my super sexy husband is pretty awesome...oh my word that so reminds me, before we adopted Jared, Shalum and his friend, Spencer, were claiming that when we adopted him, his name was going to be Super Sexy Shalum Spencer Stone, the dorks I know. But every once in a while we call Jared, Super Sexy...but anyway, back to my husband being awesome. So my husband has a second job, he's building his own business through Primerica (hoping to eventually get out of mining), and in his base shop there are often prizes for getting so many sales, or making so much commission, or something of the sort. Well Shalum won a trip to Salt Lake. We stayed a night at The Grand America Hotel. Talk about nice! We were certainly styling it up! We of course had to take pictures, because really, how often will we find ourselves in a place like that again? The trip was a month ago, I know and I'm only just now posting about it? I've been busy this past month. But anyway, here are some pictures....




 Shalum loungin' it up in style!


 This was the view of the courtyard from our window.



 Jared was mesmerized by the fountain.









  Here's a 'Where's Waldo?' picture for you, only it's Where's Shalum and Jared?

 Ah, there they are!

 And here they are closer up.

 The courtyard, as the rest of the hotel, was beautiful!






 I absolutely love and adore this picture!














 These pictures were taken in the little toy shop inside the hotel.





No comments: