Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A day in the park

We went to the park today with my sister and a couple of her friends. It was such a nice day. Sunny with a little cloud coverage, so not too hot. Tamra and I love getting our babies together, and so I just had to take some pictures. Who doesn't love baby pictures?

He just has the cutest little face! 


He's trying to role over but Trestan's in the way. 

And there's Taylor's little bum sticking up. 

Trestan sometimes gets this look as if he's staring you down and you almost want to cower and apologize for who knows what. At least that's how it makes me feel. LOL. 





Jax kicking Auntie Tam Tam.
He's a kicker that one.... and a bouncer.... and a spitter....  




I know, I added quite a few photos. And here's some more!

Jax playing with an empty water bottle and Trestan eyeing it.
Who doesn't like to play with a plastic water bottle every now and then? 

Trestan's trying to take it from Jax. 

Ah, Trestan got it. 

Mom, he took my toy. 

I want it back. 

You want it back? I'll give you the bottle back! Take that!
Trestan started swinging it around (I believe he was taunting Jax :] j/k) and he hit Jax in the head.  



No comments: