Monday, September 27, 2010

New Calling

So I got a new calling yesterday. 2nd Counselor in the Young Women's Presidency! I am so excited! I love love love working with the youth, escpecially the young women. I haven't had a calling with them in almost 2 years. I was really missing them. Just 2 weeks ago at linger longer two of the girls were saying they wished I was still in Young Women's with them, and I agreed with them. Then when I got called I was like Sweet! I had this calling before for two years. I couldn't stop smiling yesterday at church. I didn't get to be in with them during the meetings because they needed me to teach my primary class this last time, which I was fine with. I wanted to say goodbye to my little CTR6 class. I'm going to miss them, but I'm excited to be with the YW. And apparently they're all glad to have me back! It's always nice to know you're loved. :) I love it when I'm put in a calling that I like!

No comments: