Saturday, April 13, 2013

First hair cut

Shalum has been on me for months to cut Jared's hair, and I finally relented the other day. It made me sad. I miss his wild messy hair. Since then, Shalum has been going off all the stinking time on how handsome he looks with his hair cut. Which of course he does look handsome. But he looked handsome with his crazy hair as well. And mom misses it.
The before shot 


The after shot

I can't even tell you how much I love his 'before' picture. Oh how it makes me laugh! When I showed the two pictures to some family, here were some of the responses:

He's like a little warrior!

He's like a different child... tame, calm, and well groomed... 

From devil to angel


How could you cut it when that looks so fantastic? 


Oh you cut the wild man out of him 


Loved the responses because that is totally what the pictures of him seemed to depict!

No comments: